Fortean Times #190 (December 2004)
- A better quality of scan/photo of this issue's cover would be appreciated. If you happen to have access to such an image, please send it to scans at the domain ft dot gjovaag dot com with a subject of "Fortean Times Cover Scan". Thanks for your help.
- Release date: 15 Oct 2004
- Cover price: £3.40
- Cover: Alex Tomlinson
- 38 Poltergeist Girl - The tragic story of Tina Resch
- 66-67 Horror's Hellraiser - We talk to Clive Barker about monsters and magic carpets
- 50 High Spirits - A curious case for the Holy Ghostbuster of Wales
- 64-65 A History of the Horror Film - Introducing a major new NFT season.
32 Amityville Revisited (Cover Story)
The bizarre tale of a dysfunctional family, multiple murder and paranormal goings-on. Rick Moran re-examines the case behind the horror movie.
36 The Neverending Story (sidebar)
David Sutton looks at the screen history of The Amityville Horror.
50 The Case of the Laughing Ghosts
Welsh ghost-buster The Rev J Aelwyn Roberts relates his contact with those on the Other Side.
64 A History of the Horror Film
Mark Kermode introduces the NFT's History of the Horror Film season - plus, the chance to win free tickets!
67 Clive Barker Interviewed
We talk to the renaissance man of horror.
46 Dictionary of the Damned - No 3. Poltergeists
55 The Death of Chatterton - The Romantic myth of a suicidal poet.
56 Between the Lines... - Re-reading Roswell's Ramey memo.
Signals from space, foot and hair fetishists, symphonic fungi, Atlantis again, natural light, daftest diets, lake disappears, ice gives up its dead - and much more.
- 05 Extra Extra
- 16 Science
- 19 The Heirophant
- 19 Konspiracy Korner
- 20 Alien Zoo
- 23 Fortean Follow-ups
- 24 Mythconceptions
- 27 Strange Deaths
- 28 The UFO Files
- 02 Welcome to the Hell house
UnConvention 2004 ad
It Happened to Me
Tales from the Vault
- Editor - David Sutton
- Founding Editor - Bob Rickard
- Founding Editor - Paul Sieveking
- Art Director - Etienne Gilfillan
- Junior Sub Editor - Owen Whiteoak
- Picture Researcher - Winnie Liesenfeld
- Reviews Editor - Val Stevenson
- Contributing Editor - Ian Simmons
- Contributing Editor - Joe McNally
- Contributing Editor - Mark Pilkington
- Website - Alistair Strachan
- Resident Cartoonist - Hunt Emerson
- Editorial Assistant - Alex Heming-Johnson