Fortean Times #378 (Apr 2019)
- Release date: 28 Mar 2019
- Cover price: £4.50
- Cover: Levitating boy - Andrew Spencer/Unsplash, Stormy Sky - Roland Denes/Unsplash, Ocean - ZNode/Creative Commons
- Final Image Composition: Etienne Gilfillan
- All header icons throughout the magazine by Capucine Deslouis
- Digital editions: Official App on Google, Apple --- Zinio (268+) --- Magzter (283+)
- 10 Octopuses from outer space
- 30 Raising children: levitation and supernatural transportation for kids
- 40 Who was the Masked Walker?
- 46 Making Albion hum
30 Raising Children (cover story)
Bob Rickard presents the first part of a survey of tales concerning the levitation and teleportation of children - including abductions by fairies and ghosts, cases of mediumistic and shamanistic flight, and spontaneous supernatural abilities.
40 The Masked Walker
Why did an Englishman declare he would wear an iron helmet and push a perambulator around the world? Who was this masked man? Jan Bondeson tells the strange story of the Masked Walker - hyperpedestrian or hoaxer?
46 John Michell: Making Albion Hum
Ten years ago this April, John Michell died and Britain lost its modern Merlin. On the anniversary of Michell's deaht, Phil Baker celebrates the radical traditionalist and his unique body of work, while Steve Marshall offers a previously unpublished poetic tribute...
52 Strange Statesmen - Brexit Babylon SD Tucker
60 Building a Fortean Library - Remote Viewers The Hierophant's Apprentice
57 Witchcraft in the White House by Ted Harrison
58 Citizen forteana by Gordon Rutter
A digest of the worldwide weird, including: Haunted CCTV, food fads, phantom toilet flushers, Russia's Dome of Light and more...
- 14 Science
- 16 Strange Continent
- 18 Archæology
- 20 Ghostwatch
- 25 Mythconceptions
- 28 The UFO Files
- 02 Editorial
- 63 Reviews
- 73 Letters
- 78 Reader Info
- 79 Phenomenomix
- 80 Strange Deaths