Fortean Times #200 (Special 2005)
- A better quality of scan/photo of this issue's cover would be appreciated. If you happen to have access to such an image, please send it to scans at the domain ft dot gjovaag dot com with a subject of "Fortean Times Cover Scan". Thanks for your help.
27 The Fortean Times Guide to the Weird UK
- 28 Jonathan Downes on the West Country
- 30 David Sutton on London and the South
- 32 Lionel and Patricia Fanthorpe on the eastern counties
- 34 Dr Karl Shuker on central England
- 36 Janet Bord on Wales
- 38 Gail-Nina Anderson on the north of England
- 40 Gordon Rutter on Scotland
- 42 Joe McNally on Northern Ireland
48 Doubting Tiffany
Charles Fort said he would only consider joining a fortean organisation if it wasn't named after him. Doug Skinner traces the early days, the dissent and the heresies of the Fortean society through its eccentric and iconoclastic founder, actor and author Tiffany Thayer.
55 Riding a cock horse. A visit to Banbury's Hobby Horse Festival.
56 Writing to the papers. Charles Fort's prize-winning letter.
30 Britian's X-Files - No 6. The Welsh Triangle.
44 FBI Beast of Cwmbran. A big cat scare in Wales may have a straightforward explanation.
- 16 Alien Zoo
- 17 Mythconceptions
- 18 Archæology
- 19 Classical Corner
- 20 Medical Bag
- 22 Fortean Follow-ups
- 23 Strange Deaths
- 02 Editorial
- 43 Weird UK Compeitions
- 54 Back Issues CD-Rom
- 58 Subscriptions
- 59 Reviews
- 67 Reader Info
- 68 Competitions
- 73 Letters
- 79 Phenomenomix
- 80 Crossword