Fortean Times #168 (March 2003)
- A better quality of scan/photo of this issue's cover would be appreciated. If you happen to have access to such an image, please send it to scans at the domain ft dot gjovaag dot com with a subject of "Fortean Times Cover Scan". Thanks for your help.
- Release date: 08 Feb 2003
- US Edition is dated April 2003 with a cover price of $6.25 USA (CAN $6.95)
- Cover: images courtesy of NASA, photo-montage by Etienne Gilfillan
28 Indian Jones (Cover Story)
Simon Young asks if the Native American Mandans could really be the descendents of early Welsh settlers.
40 The Legend of the Dobhar-Chu
Gary Cunningham tracks down one of Ireland's more obscure lake monsters - the giant killer otter of Lough Glenade.
48 Lost Ark - Karl Shuker - If cats could fly...
06 Big cat eats small dog, phantom car crash, Raelian clone claim, bigfoot trickster dies, more inept criminals, albino penguin, orang-utan funeral and more.
- 16 Alien Zoo
- 19 Classical Corner
- 20 Medical Bag
- 21 Extra Extra
- 22 Archaeology
- 24 Fortean Bureau of Investigation
- 26 Mythconceptions
- 27 Strange Deaths
- 66 The Heirophant
It Happened to Me
- 52 Surreality Bites
- 62 Phenomenomix
Coming Next Month
- Themepark of the Gods - Erich Von Daniken Interviewed
- Nowhere Man - The enigma of Kaspar Hauser
- The Terrible Griffin - A history of the composite beast
- Fortean Times 169 out 08 Mar 2003
- Editor - David Sutton
- Founding Editor - Bob Rickard
- Founding Editor - Paul Sieveking
- Art Director - Etienne Gilfillan
- Picture Research - Owen Whiteoak
- Reviews Editor/Chief Sub - Val Stevenson
- Contributing Editor - Ian Simmons
- Contributing Editor - Joe McNally
- Contributing Editor - Mark Pilkington
- Web Manager - Mark Pilkington
- Resident Cartoonist - Hunt Emerson